Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween 2011









Hiya all good Pups!! Yes we have been away for quite some time. Mom and Dad have been really busy, and they have both spent some time in the house-spit-all whatever that is! But they are both able to play a lot more with us. And Mom agreed tonight to help me show you how we spent Halloween this year!!

I know this looks really silly.... but I'm a chicken!! I love chicken so much I'm told I'll turn into one.... so this makes sense!! OK not really. I kinda don't like dressing up, but sometimes I just can't get out of it!

As you can see Ruby is not very happy as a Ru-Bee-gle. BOL I crack myself up!! But seriously look at those crazy eyes! She scares me sometimes!


Well we have had enough of this dress up playtime! C'mon can we take this stuff off now? Please????


And then Mom and Dad found part of my first Halloween costume. They must have only saved the head so they made Ruby wear it, and now she haz a sad.

All in all we had a very happy Halloween. Mom and Dad don't let us help hand out candy. Haha guess they know most of it would end up in our tummies!!

Licks to all you pups!!

No comments: