Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Why Nuclear Puggle

So you might be wondering how i got the nickname Nuclear Puggle. When my folks brought me home I was a little 8 week old pup. I weighed just 8 pounds, and I was all ears and paws! On my first visit to the vet, where everyone in the office fell in love with me, he said that he thought I would grow to about 20-25 pounds. Well a little over a year later, when I went for my annual visit I had grown to a whopping 34 pounds! The good Doctor said that though I could stand to lose a couple of pounds, at 17 inches high I was tall enough to support it. Then he said that I must be a Nuclear Puggle! Unfortunately I didn't take his advice and this year at my annual visit I tipped the scales at 39 pounds. So mom and dad put me on a diet, and I am happy to say I am under 34 pounds now. They said they were worried about my knees or some such nonsense! All I know is I want more treats!!! Ummmm treats, Ok gotta go and see if I can do something cute to get a treat!

1 comment:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Like maybe a smacklepuff or 7?